The Wetloo system is an environmentally friendly technology in that:
- In an area with no water or electricity you can still have a full flush toilet.
- It requires no fresh water supply to flush
- It uses solar power to circulate the water used for flushing
- It recycles the waste water anaerobically and aerobically and reuses it to flush
- The soak away (ground water) is aerobically treated water which ensures that it will not poison the ground water.
The Wetloo is a totally “green” product and has minimal impact on the environment.