Our greywater systems manage and treat greywater from baths, showers, hand basins and laundry, and allows this water to be safely recycled for irrigation purposes. Our pre-assembled standard solutions are suited for domestic applications, while our Bio-mite wastewater treatment plants cater for larger solutions where increased capacity is required and the water needs to be used for other non-potable applications in addition to irrigation.
How it works
What happens inside
- Water from the baths, showers, bathroom basins and laundry is redirected to the greywater system where it is disinfected with calcium hypochlorite (a plant friendly chlorine derivative) to remove pathogenic organisms such as E. coli. Once the water has been disinfected the submersible pump automatically switches on and pumps the water to your garden for irrigation.
Small to medium-scale applications such as residences and guesthouses. For larger applications, Bio-mites are better suited.
Reduces water use and allows greywater to be used for irrigation purposes.
- Small, compact and supplied assembled for easy installation
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Utilises disinfection to prevent the transmission of potential disease-causing micro-organisms
- Incorporates the use of a submersible pump that allows for automatic operation