Full turnkey solutions
We offer full design, manufacturing, installation, maintenance and supervision services for all sanitation and wastewater requirements. Whether you have an existing solution that needs refining or upgrading, or require a customised solution, we can assist. Book an on-site consultation and we will provide you with our professional expertise on how best to manage the circumstances on your site.
Calcamite Value Proposition
We provide solutions that protect a precious, life-giving resource and further advance water security in order to help safeguard the wellbeing of individuals, their communities and the environment.
WHAT SETS US APART
Our plants are flexible and scalable
- Our large wastewater and sanitation product range ensures a solution for most challenges and applications.
- We are able to provide fully flexible wastewater plants above and below-ground, as well as containerised solutions, all of which are quick to construct and mobilise.
- Our solutions are pre-manufactured off site which allows for easy scaling and customisation as per the system requirements.
- Our solutions can be sized for the treatment of 1 000 to 100 000 litres of domestic effluent
per day, with associated BOD & COD for different applications. Note: this is typically wastewater for 4 to 500 people.
Our solutions are cost effective, quick to commission and install
- Our extensive use of polymer components in our plants provides for competitive, robust and durable solutions.
- We have sophisticated and substantial roto-molding capability which ensures good quality products, at competitive prices compared to alternative solutions in the market.
- Our solutions are cost-effective when compared to conventional construction methods with similar water tightness, hydraulic efficiency and structural integrity as defined by SANS 52566.
- We have a unique and effective in-house design and engineering capability.
- We have established and effective supply chain for all outsourced componentry.
We meet and exceed industry standards
- When operated within its design parameters and regularly maintained, our polyethylene-based plants have a useful life in excess of 30 years.
- The effluent from wastewater treatment plants will meet or exceed the agreed target specification when operated within the design parameters.
- Our wastewater treatment plants allow for re-use of the water for irrigation, dust suppression or further treatment for non-potable domestic use.
- All Calcamite products and solutions are sold with performance and manufacturing quality warranties.
We provide EPCM services
- We offer a wide range of standard products as well as turnkey solutions which include design, manufacture, supply, install and maintenance.
Beliefs and core values
- We make a difference to the lives of communities by providing safe, reliable, sustainable and dignified sanitation solutions.
- We recognise that decentralised “at source” management of human waste is the future.
- We strive at all times to remain relevant and part of the future through product innovation and development.
- We are a proudly South African company, committed to social and economic growth and transformation.
- We enjoy what we do and are passionate about growing our business and expanding our influence for the benefit of all of our stakeholders.
We strive to be relevant, versatile and innovative in all that we do.
- We are professional, competitive, reliable, responsive and ethical in all that we do.
- Our turn-around period for standard inquiries is 48 hours. While initial proposals on value-added solutions will be tabled within a week of being briefed.
- Standard products have a maximum lead time of 14 days. While the delivery of value-added solutions is rapid and flexible, a suitable time table will be agreed with clients/customers at time of order placement.