safe, reliable, sustainable
Who We Are
South African leader in on-site sanitation and wastewater solutions since 1967.
What We Do
We provide solutions that protect a precious, life-giving resource and further advance water security in order to help safeguard the wellbeing of individuals, their communities and the environment.
Safe, Reliable, Sustainable
We are a turnkey wastewater and sanitation solutions company that provides on-site sanitation solutions to treat wastewater safely, for re-using purposes or to replenish aquifers.
Full turnkey solutions
- Brief from customer, design,
installation and maintenance
- Assistance with on-site challenges
- Customised solutions for unique applications and projects
WHAT SETS US APART
Our plants are flexible and scalable
- Our large wastewater and sanitation product range ensures a solution for most challenges
- We are able to provide fully flexible wastewater plants above and below-ground,
as well as containerised solutions, all of which are quick to construct and mobilise.
- Our solutions are pre-manufactured off site which allows for easy scaling and
customisation as per the system requirements.
- Our solutions can be sized for the treatment of 1000 to 100 000 litres of domestic effluent
per day, with associated BOD & COD for different applications. Note: this is typically waste
water for 4 to 500 people.
Our solutions are cost-effective, quick to commission and install
- Our extensive use of polymer components in our plants provides for competitive, robust and durable solutions.
- We have sophisticated and substantial roto-moulding capability which ensures good quality products, at competitive prices compared to alternative solutions in the market.
- Our solutions are cost-effective when compared to conventional construction methods with similar water tightness, hydraulic efficiency and structural integrity as defined by SANS 52566.
- We have a unique and effective in-house design and engineering capability.
- We have established and effective supply chain for all outsourced componentry.
We meet and exceed industry standards
- When operated within its design parameters and regularly maintained, our polyethylene-based plants have a useful life in excess of 30 years.
- The effluent from wastewater treatment plants will meet or exceed the agreed target specification when operated within the design parameters.
- Our wastewater treatment plants allow for re-use of the water for irrigation, dust suppression or further treatment for non-potable domestic use.
- All Calcamite products and solutions are sold with performance and manufacturing quality warranties.
We provide EPCM services
- We offer a wide range of standard products as well as turnkey solutions which include design, manufacture, supply, install and maintenance.